Paper 1: 2 hours 15 minutes (40%)
Answer two case study questions.
1) For each set of case study questions, 40% are data response type questions and 60% are higher order type questions.
2) Each case study question carries 30 marks.
3) Candidates may also be asked to assume a role in resolving the economic problem related to the case.
Paper 2: 2 hours 15 minutes (60%)
Answer three out of six essay questions.
1) Answer at least one question each from Section A (Microeconomics) and Section B (Macroeconomics). The third question can be chosen from either section.
2) Each essay question carries 25 marks.